Personal data protection
The provider collects personal guest data through the website www.bluekompany.com and processes them as personal data manager in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- we never give out information about our customers, we do not sell them and do not allow them to be processed by any third party, except by our contracted personal data processors.
- we allow contractual processors to process personal data only on condition that they have a sufficient level of protection of personal data as determined by applicable law.
- we store personal data as long as this is strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until the consent of the individual is revoked.
- we commit ourselves to the permanent protection of all personal information of our customers.
- personal data is handled only by the authorized persons of the provider and the authorized persons of our contracted processors.
- in the future, the rules on the protection of personal data will be amended and supplemented in accordance with the amendments to the legislation in the area of the protection of personal data.
Procedure for enforcing the rights of the individual
- for any information on the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you may contact the operator Blue Kompany d.o.o., – Slovenja vas 75 – 2288 Hajdina – Slovenia, by post, by email to email@example.com or by phone to +386 59 161130
- the operator will respond to your request, with which you exercise your rights in connection with personal data, without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request.
Right to appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information commissioner, to the address Informacijski pooblaščenec, Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Lubiana, phone + 386 1230 97 30, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.